As coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading across the U.S. it is becoming increasingly important to monitor the situation and make yourself aware of how to handle it.
Here at VirtualHealth4u we want to ensure that you are prepared in the event that COVID-19 has an impact on your community. We have put together a short assessment tool based on CDC guidelines to help you determine your risk level.
Once completed, you will be presented with recommendations for prevention and suggestions on next steps.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- Cases in the U.S.
- Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- If You Are Sick or Caring for Someone
- Maintaining Essential Health Services During COVID-19 in Low Resource, Non-U.S. Settings
- COVID-19 Pandemic Complicates Other Disasters
- Frequently Asked Questions about Remote TeleICAR Assessments
- Science Brief: Community Use of Cloth Masks to Control the Spread of SARS-CoV-2
- COVID-19 Communication Plan for Select Non-healthcare Critical Infrastructure Employers
- Travel Planner
- Social Distancing
- Open Burning during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- What Warehousing Workers Need to Know about COVID-19
- What Offshore Oil and Gas Workers Need to Know about COVID-19
- Meat and Poultry Processing Facility Assessment Toolkit
- What Utility Workers Need to Know about COVID-19