As coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading across the U.S. it is becoming increasingly important to monitor the situation and make yourself aware of how to handle it.
Here at VirtualHealth4u we want to ensure that you are prepared in the event that COVID-19 has an impact on your community. We have put together a short assessment tool based on CDC guidelines to help you determine your risk level.
Once completed, you will be presented with recommendations for prevention and suggestions on next steps.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- Cases in the U.S.
- Public Health Guidance for Community-Related Exposure
- Homelessness and COVID-19 FAQs
- COVID-19 Staffing Guidance for State, Tribal, Local, and Territorial Health Departments
- Independent Evaluation of SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Test Performance
- Ventilation in Schools and Child Care Programs
- COVID-19 Overview and Infection Prevention and Control Priorities in Non-US Healthcare Settings
- Contact Tracing Steps - Infographic
- Interim Guidelines for Collecting, Handling, and Testing Clinical Specimens for COVID-19
- Resources Page
- Steps Healthcare Facilities Can Take Now to Prepare for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Contact Tracing for COVID-19
- Considerations for Health Screening for COVID-19 at Points of Entry
- COVID-19 Source Investigation
- Interim Operational Considerations for Public Health Management of Healthcare Workers Exposed to or Infected with COVID-19: non-US Healthcare Settings