As coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading across the U.S. it is becoming increasingly important to monitor the situation and make yourself aware of how to handle it.
Here at VirtualHealth4u we want to ensure that you are prepared in the event that COVID-19 has an impact on your community. We have put together a short assessment tool based on CDC guidelines to help you determine your risk level.
Once completed, you will be presented with recommendations for prevention and suggestions on next steps.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- Cases in the U.S.
- Resources for Community Health Workers, Community Health Representatives, and Promotores de la Salud
- Recommendations for Tribal Ceremonies and Gatherings During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Contact Tracing Resources for Health Departments
- Back to School Planning: Checklists to Guide Parents, Guardians, and Caregivers
- Social Media Toolkit: Holidays
- COVID-19 Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities
- Special Populations Data in the U.S.
- Evaluation and Management Considerations for Neonates At Risk for COVID-19
- Developing a Framework for Assessing and Managing Individual-Level Risk of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Exposure in Mobile Populations
- Kalagayan ng Crew sa Barko sa Panahon ng COVID-19
- COVID-19 Case Investigation and Contact Tracing among Refugee, Immigrant, and Migrant (RIM) Populations: Important Considerations for Health Departments
- Bem-estar da tripulação do navio durante o coronavírus (COVID-19)
- Information for Clinicians on Therapeutic Options for COVID-19 Patients
- Guidance for Dental Settings