As coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading across the U.S. it is becoming increasingly important to monitor the situation and make yourself aware of how to handle it.
Here at VirtualHealth4u we want to ensure that you are prepared in the event that COVID-19 has an impact on your community. We have put together a short assessment tool based on CDC guidelines to help you determine your risk level.
Once completed, you will be presented with recommendations for prevention and suggestions on next steps.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- Cases & Deaths by County
- Summary for Healthcare Facilities: Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of PPE during Shortages
- Optimizing Supply of PPE and Other Equipment during Shortages
- Clinical Care Guidance for Healthcare Professionals about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- When to wear gloves
- Toolkit for Older Adults and People at Higher Risk
- Infographic: Early Cases of MIS-C: Multi-System Inflammatory Syndrome in U.S. Children
- Maintaining Essential Services for Malaria in Low-Resource Countries
- "Every day, I walk away amazed"
- Interim Recommendations for Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Systems and 911 Public Safety Answering Points/Emergency Communication Centers (PSAP/ECCs) in the United States During the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Pandemic
- Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of Eye Protection
- Considerations for Public Pools, Hot Tubs, and Water Playgrounds During COVID-19
- Social Distancing
- Interim Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Healthcare Personnel During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Pandemic
- CDC's Diagnostic Test for COVID-19 Only and Supplies