As coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading across the U.S. it is becoming increasingly important to monitor the situation and make yourself aware of how to handle it.
Here at VirtualHealth4u we want to ensure that you are prepared in the event that COVID-19 has an impact on your community. We have put together a short assessment tool based on CDC guidelines to help you determine your risk level.
Once completed, you will be presented with recommendations for prevention and suggestions on next steps.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- Guidance for U.S. Healthcare Facilities about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Research Use Only 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-time RT-PCR Primers and Probes
- Notification of Exposure: A Contact Tracer's Guide for COVID-19
- Wildfire Smoke and COVID-19: Frequently Asked Questions and Resources for Air Resource Advisors and Other Environmental Health Professionals
- Interim Laboratory Biosafety Guidelines for Handling and Processing Specimens Associated with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Healthcare Infection Prevention and Control FAQs for COVID-19
- Communication Toolkit
- COVID-19 Employer Information for Nail Salons
- Public Health Guidance for Community-Related Exposure
- Identify the Primary Components of COVID-19 Case Investigation and Contact Tracing
- Identify the Primary Components of COVID-19 Contact Tracing
- Collection and Submission of Postmortem Specimens from Deceased Persons with Known or Suspected COVID-19
- Other Populations
- K-12 Schools and Childcare Programs
- CDC's role in helping cruise ship travelers during the COVID-19 pandemic