As coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading across the U.S. it is becoming increasingly important to monitor the situation and make yourself aware of how to handle it.
Here at VirtualHealth4u we want to ensure that you are prepared in the event that COVID-19 has an impact on your community. We have put together a short assessment tool based on CDC guidelines to help you determine your risk level.
Once completed, you will be presented with recommendations for prevention and suggestions on next steps.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- Archive of COVID-19 Vaccination Data Updates
- Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 Vaccination
- International Travel
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Moderately to Severely Immunocompromised People
- People with Certain Medical Conditions
- Non-U.S. citizen, Non-U.S. immigrants: Air Travel to the United States
- Requirement for Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination for Air Passengers
- How to Report COVID-19 Laboratory Data
- Testing Strategies for SARS-CoV-2
- Health Equity in Action
- Test for Current Infection (Viral Test)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Equity for Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups
- COVID-19 Hospitalization and Death by Age
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)-Associated Hospitalization Surveillance Network (COVID-NET)
- Quarantine and Isolation