As coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading across the U.S. it is becoming increasingly important to monitor the situation and make yourself aware of how to handle it.
Here at VirtualHealth4u we want to ensure that you are prepared in the event that COVID-19 has an impact on your community. We have put together a short assessment tool based on CDC guidelines to help you determine your risk level.
Once completed, you will be presented with recommendations for prevention and suggestions on next steps.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- Cases & Deaths by County
- Interim SARS-CoV-2 Testing Guidelines for Patients in Outpatient Hemodialysis Facilities
- How to Make 0.1% Chlorine Solution to Disinfect Surfaces in Healthcare Settings
- Limiting Workplace Violence Associated with COVID-19 Prevention Policies in Retail and Services Businesses
- About COVID-19
- COVID-19 Information Metrics for Response Leadership's Decision Making
- Testing Data in the U.S.
- Rolling With the Changes
- Operational Considerations for Schools
- COVID-19 Recommendations for Pet Stores, Pet Distributors, and Pet Breeding Facilities
- eCR Now: COVID-19 Electronic Case Reporting for Healthcare Providers
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)-Associated Hospitalization Surveillance Network (COVID-NET)
- Guidance for Dental Settings
- Toolkit for K-12 Schools
- Rural Communities