As coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading across the U.S. it is becoming increasingly important to monitor the situation and make yourself aware of how to handle it.
Here at VirtualHealth4u we want to ensure that you are prepared in the event that COVID-19 has an impact on your community. We have put together a short assessment tool based on CDC guidelines to help you determine your risk level.
Once completed, you will be presented with recommendations for prevention and suggestions on next steps.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- Cases in the U.S.
- What Nail Salon Employees Need to Know about COVID-19
- What School Nutrition Professionals and Volunteers at Schools Need to Know about COVID-19
- What Bus Transit Operators Need to Know about COVID-19
- Stop the Spread of Rumors
- COVID-19 Employer Information for Paratransit Operators
- What Paratransit Operators Need to Know about COVID-19
- Overview of Testing for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)
- Contact Tracing Workflow in a non-US setting
- Contact Tracing: Frequently Asked Questions
- Key Information to Collect During a Case Interview
- COVID-19 Employer Information for Hotels, Resorts, and Lodges
- Implementing Filtering Facepiece Respirator (FFR) Reuse, Including Reuse after Decontamination, When There Are Known Shortages of N95 Respirators
- Interim Considerations for Health Departments for SARS-CoV-2 Testing in Homeless Shelters and Encampments